REBOUNDING FOR HEALTH
REBOUNDING – LYMPHASIZING YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
- don’t have time to exercise regularly?
- don’t like to exercise?
- feeling tired?
- struggling with weight or health challenges?
- have sluggish lymph?
Rebounding is a fun, gentle, and convenient way to stimulate the flow of your lymphatic and cardiovascular systems. It has the same effect as jumping rope, without the jarring effect of hitting the ground, causing potential harm to the ankles, knees and lower back.
Your lymphatic system does not have its own pump like the circulatory system, and depends on movement of the muscles, nerves which create subtle pulsations, and fluid pressure within the system. This can be achieved by muscular contractions (exercise), gravitational pressure (bouncing), and internal massage of the valves of lymph ducts (lymphatic therapy -manual or electro-sound techniques).
Your lymphatic system is responsible for optimum health. It produces and circulates lymphocytes (white blood cells) for immune response. It is responsible for collecting the cellular waste and debris for elimination via the bloodstream. It is responsible for eliminating dead and cancerous cells. Since we all have cancer cells in our body at any given time, it is vital that our lymphatic system can eliminate them fast, before they have a chance to settle down.
Many people who are overweight or lead sedentary lives, especially those who have desk jobs, wind up with areas of stagnate lymph, which leads to a host of health issues. Stagnation causes the toxins to back up into the organs, much like a clogged water pipe causes the water to back up into other areas of the house. When lymph flow is impaired, organ function becomes sluggish and less efficient as the organs fill with their own waste. The body becomes toxic. Viruses, bacteria, and parasites become trapped within the lymphatic system, creating a breeding ground for infection and disease. When the lymphatic system is congested, the immune function is compromised!
We live in an environment of toxins (water, air, food, products, infectious viruses) and the load is often overwhelming for our systems to handle. Daily rebounding may help you stay ahead of the game, and it is great on its own, and also as maintenance between exercise or lymphatic therapy sessions.
Some of the other benefits of rebounding are:
- aids flow of LYMPHATIC and CIRCULATORY systems
- strengthens the immune system
- circulates more oxygen to the tissues
- stimulates metabolism
- reduces stress and tension
- enhances digestion and elimination
- increases capacity for respiration
- tones up the glandular system
- helps improve balance
- lowers elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- convenient (can be done anywhere at anytime making daily exercise achievable)
Dr. Morton Walker, podiatrist and best selling medical journalist promoted rebounding for years. In an article published in the Townsend Letter for Doctors, he stated:
- people who rebound find they’re able to work longer, sleep better, and feel less tense and nervous; the effect is not just psychological, because the action of bouncing up and down against gravity, without trauma to the musculoskeletal system, is one of the most beneficial aerobic exercises ever developed
- rebounding’s alternating weightlessness and double gravity produce a pumping action which pulls out waste products from the cells and forces into them, oxygen and nutrition from the bloodstream
- rebounding offers a less stressful means of reducing body fat and simultaneously firming body tissues. Running in place on the rebounder burns calories effectively
- the lymphatic system is the metabolic garbage can of the body; It rids you of toxins such as dead and cancerous cells, nitrogenous wastes, fat, infectious viruses, heavy metals, and other assorted junk cast off by the cells
read Dr. Morton Walker’s entire article REBOUNDING: Jumping for Health
I personally feel better and sleep better when I have rebounded. I notice the difference when I skip a day. I am a lymphatic practitioner and believe this is a great way to help your lymphatic system do its job. That is why I recommend rebounding to all my friends and clients, and NEEDAK rebounders are a great choice.
Needak is BBB accredited & Eco-friendly (recycles nearly everything used in their production facility)
Needak Rebounders are most popular because:
- made in the USA (shipped direct from the factory)
- best product warranty: frame (heavy grade all steel) = Lifetime, jump mat = 5 years, springs/mat cleats/leg tips = 2 years
lead free and vinyl free (vinyl products that originate in Asia do not use stabilizers so they are in a state of continuous decomposition -toxic fumes and lead)
40inch diameter and10inches tall
28.5inch jump mat
to order Needak Rebounders, call Laura at 305-878-7612, and check for promotions at products.
REBOUNDING FOR HEALTH — No Comments